- 10 apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider or water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and cut apples in slices
Put apples and cider/water into a pan cook on medium/low until they are soft (about 30 mins)
add Sugar and cinnamon
Cool and then mix in ninja/blender
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.