Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 2 Sticks Butter (melted
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven 350 degrees
In large casserole dish pour both cans of cherry pie filling.
Layer the DRAINED crushed pineapple over cherries.
Evenly pour yellow cake mix (dry) over cherries and pineapple.
Pour melted butter evenly over powdered cake.
Bake in oven uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream!
You'll also love
- Easy Peezy Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cookie Base recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Whipped Cream Peach Cake 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheesecake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe