Dump cake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Dump cake recipes
Mom's "Leftover" Cake
When making the cake instead of using 3/4 cups water use 3/4 cup of the saved juice
- 1 Duncan hines golden butter cake
- 2 cans peaches drained. save juice
- 1 can pineapple crushed drained. save juice
- 1 jar maraschino cherries drained. save juice
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- handful of coconut
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
By Gi-Gi's Kitchen
Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 2 Sticks Butter (melted
mix pineapple, cherry pie filling and walnuts
- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 stick of butter
An easy to make dessert, with several different ways to bake by using different fruit pie fillings and nuts
- -Pie filling -Yellow Cake mix -1 stick of butter -Walnuts or Pecans
Black Forest Dump Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling
- 1 box of devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 1½ sticks of butter