- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 stick of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
mix pineapple, cherry pie filling and walnuts
sprinkle cake mix over mixure
slice butter into pat over the cake mix
bake 30 - 45 minute at 350 degrees
You'll also love
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Peach Pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Mr. Woods Microwave Fudge 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic Naan 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Whipped Cream Peach Cake 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheesecake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Habanero Ice Cream 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe