Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- 6-7 Peaches
- 1 to 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1 t Cardamom
- 3 T Cornstarch
Cost Average budget
Peal and pit Peaches.
Combine all ingredients. Place in pie crust. Dot top with Butter and put on top crust. Vent crust.
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
Then reduce heat to 350 and bake additional 45-50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Sesame Jaggery Nut Sweets - (Til... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- West Asian Chickpeas 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Mr. Woods Microwave Fudge 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Fruit Ice Box Pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade soda 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pecan pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Blueberry Peach Jam 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Cardamom Jam 3.4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe