Whipped Cream Peach Cake
Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- White Cake Mix
- Ingredients for Cake Mix
- Whipped Topping
- Peach Slices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Make the cake according to the mix. Bake, when cooled, split in the middle leaving top and bottom.
Put whipped cream on the top of the bottom layer, add peach slices.
Top with cake layer, add whipped cream, and peach slices.
Cool in fridge until held together, about 2 hours. It can be left overnight as well.
You'll also love
- papas whipped cream 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Party Mint Wafers 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mini Marshmallow Magic Cookie Bars 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Madre's Rolls 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Jell-O Cake 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Canadian chocolate moose 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Coconut Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe