Easy Coconut Cake
The best coconut cake!
- 1 (14 oz) Eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Duncan Hines Butter cake mix
- 2 (12 oz) shredded cocounut
- 1 (16 oz) cool whip
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake cake according to box directions. Slice in halves.
Mix condensed milk, sour cream, and 1 bag of coconut.
Spread mixture in the middle of cake. Spread cool whip on the outside of cake. Sprinkle 2nd back of coconut on the outside.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!