Chocolate Cereal Bars
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 3/4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened cornflakes
- 2 tbsp of grated coconut
- 3/4 cup white chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-In a saucepan, heat the honey over low heat with milk chocolate, butter and condensed milk.
-Crush the cornflakes and add to the chocolate mixture, along with the coconut. Mix and place a layer of about 2 cm thick at the bottom of molds.
Chill for 30 minutes. Melt white chocolate in double boiler and cover the top of cereal bars.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!