Chocolate Cereal Bars
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 3/4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened cornflakes
- 2 tbsp of grated coconut
- 3/4 cup white chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-In a saucepan, heat the honey over low heat with milk chocolate, butter and condensed milk.
-Crush the cornflakes and add to the chocolate mixture, along with the coconut. Mix and place a layer of about 2 cm thick at the bottom of molds.
Chill for 30 minutes. Melt white chocolate in double boiler and cover the top of cereal bars.
You'll also love
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- rice cereal 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Easter fudge 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Canned Guava (Fruit) Custard 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cornflake Candy 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Coconut cookies 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Banana and Caramel Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!