Our easy cereal recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Easy cereal recipes
Spinach Brown Rice Cereal!
I always experiment with different things to feed my son and this is something he just loves! It's homemade brown r
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- Breast milk or formula
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 1/2 of water
- and cimmon
Chocolate Cereal Bars
-In a saucepan, heat the honey over low heat with milk chocolate, butter and condensed milk
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 3/4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened cornflakes
- 2 tbsp of grated coconut
- 3/4 cup white chocolate
Fruit and Nut Cereal Bar
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
Can you believe it's almost back to school time!? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfec...
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups fruity-o-shaped cereal (I used Cascadian Farms
- but you could use whatever. Even Cheerios!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 cup greek yogurt chips (optional) or white chocolate chips