Our easy cereal recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy cereal recipes
Spinach Brown Rice Cereal!
I always experiment with different things to feed my son and this is something he just loves! It's homemade brown r
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- Breast milk or formula
- 1 cup of rice, 1 1/2 of water, milk, sugar, and cimmon
Chocolate Cereal Bars
-In a saucepan, heat the honey over low heat with milk chocolate, butter and condensed milk
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 3/4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened cornflakes
- 2 tbsp of grated coconut
- 3/4 cup white chocolate
Fruit and Nut Cereal Bar
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
Can you believe it's almost back to school time!? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfec...
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups fruity-o-shaped cereal (I used Cascadian Farms, but you could use whatever. Even Cheerios!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 cup greek yogurt chips (optional) or white chocolate chips