- 1 cup of rice
- 1 1/2 of water
- and cimmon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
you need pot and spoon
first step you need an pot and fill it up for 1 1/2 cup of water and turn on stove to bring it to boil once it start boiling. start pouring 1 cup of rice and keep stiring it up while its cooking and let its cook for 30 mins or until its soft enough. then turn its off the stove.
next step start scooping it up the some of rice into bowl, then go grab some milk and butter out of fridgerator. then pour you some milk and scoop little of butter into bowl of rice. then go grab you an some little bit of sugar and cimmon and springle little bit of them. finaly its ready to serve out to.
don't over cook the rice into burn
You'll also love
- Broccoli Casserole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Burrito 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream of Wheat with a Boost 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- mmpretzals 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Cereal Bars 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.