Kids love this.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) jar of Cheez Whiz
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 1 cup minute rice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350* F
Saute onion in butter.
Put in casserole dish.
Add last 4 ingredients and mix together.
Bake 1/2 hour at 350* or until starts to bubble.
You'll also love
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Amazing Potatoes 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Swiss Chicken Casserole 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy Drop Biscuits 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet and Salty SPAM 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.