Our favorite kids baking recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: children
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Kids baking recipes recipes
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Easy Tex Mex meal using leftovers for a fast delish meal that the kids will love
- 6 10" whole tortillas
- 2 cups cooked shredded roast chicken
- 1 jalapeño, chopped fine or to taste
- 1 cup roasted vegetables (I used roasted fennel) use whatever vegetables you have leftover.
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced long strips
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 cup stewed tomato chunks in liquid
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 zucchini
- 5-8 cremini mushrooms (button can be used)
- 100g cream cheese
- 2 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
Santa's Little Helper: 35 Kid-friendly Christmas recipes to try
Let the little ones join in on the holiday food preparations this year with these fun and festive ideas.
Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Sugar cookies with cream cheese in them
- 1 c. sugar 1 c. soft butter 1 3oz. pack cream cheese 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 - egg yolk reserve whites in sm. bowl 2 1/4 c. flour
Christmas-Morning Breakfasts You Can Eat While Opening Gifts
The holidays are all about presents, family, and food. Bring all of those things together with one of these 43 easy-to-eat breakfast ideas!
Kids love this
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) jar of Cheez Whiz
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 1 cup minute rice
Delicious way to add a bit of nutrition to your party,you don't taste the spinach, so, kids love them as well
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained well )
- 2 sticks of butter ( melted )
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag ( 14 oz ) of seasoned crushed stuffing
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Makes 20-30 balls depending on size.
30 Incredibly Cute and Easy DIY Christmas Treats
Embrace the spirit of the season with these sweet, homemade morsels. Perfect for gifts, for parties, or just for fun!
Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate Chip Cookie
Sinfully rich and full of nuts, mini marshmallows and dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup each white and brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 13 oz. jar of chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1oz 90% cocoa chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp each baking powder and baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup each semisweet chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, chopped nuts and raisins