Easy dessert recipes for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles
Top rated Easy dessert recipes for kids recipes
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
These 25 no-bake desserts have only 3 ingredients
Everyone loves a yummy dessert but they love ever more, desserts that are easy to prepare! Right?
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones
200-calorie desserts you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
The best desserts are those that taste indulgent but are low in fat. Here's how to satisfy your sweet tooth with light and speedy ideas!
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of all purpose flour, 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of...
- All purpose flour, rolled oats, fresh orange, canola oil, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, peanut butter, water, plain yogurt