Easy dessert recipes for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Easy dessert recipes for kids recipes
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
These 25 no-bake desserts have only 3 ingredients
Everyone loves a yummy dessert but they love ever more, desserts that are easy to prepare! Right?
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones
200-calorie desserts you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
The best desserts are those that taste indulgent but are low in fat. Here's how to satisfy your sweet tooth with light and speedy ideas!
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of all purpose flour, 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of...
- All purpose flour, rolled oats, fresh orange, canola oil, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, peanut butter, water, plain yogurt