Easy dessert recipes for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy dessert recipes for kids recipes
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
These 25 no-bake desserts have only 3 ingredients
Everyone loves a yummy dessert but they love ever more, desserts that are easy to prepare! Right?
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of all purpose flour, 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of...
- All purpose flour
- rolled oats
- fresh orange
- canola oil
- baking powder
- peanut butter
- plain yogurt
200-calorie desserts you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
The best desserts are those that taste indulgent but are low in fat. Here's how to satisfy your sweet tooth with light and speedy ideas!
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones