Easy dinners for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy dinners for kids recipes
boil rigatoni for only 7 minutes, so it's still firm, then rinse in cold water immediately
- 1 bag 500g rigatoni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 580mL can spaghetti sauce
- 1 796mL can diced tomatoes
- grated cheese
Peanut butter spaghetti
This is something easy to make after work straight from your pantry
- Package of spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can unflavored tomato sauce
- 1 fresh tomato (chunky pureed)
- grated parmesan or mozzarella
- fresh or dried basil, oregano, thyme, parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper, olive oil
Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
By ayanas, thebarbieblog
It was quick & easy for the kids to make
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 24 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce