Easy dinners for the family - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Easy dinners for the family recipes
Stuffed Jumbo Shells with Cremini Mushrooms
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Jumbo pasta shells filled with fluffy cream cheese and ricotta
- Stuffed Jumbo Shells w Ricotta & Mushrooms
- 1 250g box jumbo shells
- 1 400 g pkg ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cup chopped cremini mushrooms (button can be substituted)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup prepared meat tomato sauce (preferably homemade)
Three Cheese Pasta Bake
This delicious variation on traditional macaroni and cheese is easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight family din...
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Nostalgia in a bowl
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
Rich, creamy & comfort all in one bowl
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, choppped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken or vegetable bouillon (seasoning)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 head)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheeses (sharp,white,cheddar,jack; use any cheese you like)
- french baguette
Dannielle's Chicken with Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
My twist on chicken enchiladas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that have been either poached or cooked ahead of time in the crock pot
- 1 -24 count package of CORN tortillas (you need 16 tortillas for this recipe)
- 1 small can of green chili
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 12 oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend OR Mild/Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded
Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for Tacos
Easy crock pot dinner
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken
- 1 medium jar Pace picante salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion chopped up
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans