Mexican casserole recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Mexican casserole recipes
Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- tortilla chips
Dannielle's Chicken with Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
My twist on chicken enchiladas
- 4 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts that have been either poached or cooked ahead of time in the crock pot
- 1 -24 count package of CORN tortillas (you need 16 tortillas for this recipe)
- 1 small can of green chili
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 12 oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend OR Mild/Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Rice refried beans cheese salsa Ground beef tomatoes
Tacos in casserole form. Yum!
- 2 cans crescent rolls or roll out dough
- 1 jar Ragu cheese sauce
- 1 pound mince beef/chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 head iceburg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- jalapeno slices
- sour cream
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- your choice
One-Dish Chicken Tamales
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat oven to 400F. Coat a 13x9x2 baking dish with cooking spray
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1 can (14 oz) cream style corn
- 2 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 package shredded taco cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) hot enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)