Making casserole with tortilla chips recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homeamde tortilla chips, tortilla chips with melted cheese, homemade fried tortilla chips, tortilla chips and chicken, black bean and veggie tortilla casserole, easy Mexican, simple guacamole
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Casserole with tortilla chips recipes
Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- tortilla chips
All About Avocado
Everything you ever needed to know about avocados, explained by Gourmandize!
Chicken Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-in baking dish
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 can black beans
- rinsed & drained
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 5 cups crunched tortilla chips
- 2 cubs shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato
- sliced green onion and chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Sure they're fattening, but these 10 recipes are so delicious!
By Julien Guibet
OMG, is that a DEEP FRIED Mars bar? Is that for REAL? Check out 9 other CRAZY foods that will blow your mind.>>>
Tex-Mex Beef & Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tub cream cheese spread
- 1 pkt taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes undrained
- 1 can corn with red and green bell peppers undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups cooked long grain white rice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro