How to make tuna casserole with chips - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tuna casserole without soup
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna casserole with chips recipes
We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe!
Tuna casserole is a classic weeknight dinner that's perfect for the whole family! It can be whipped up in a jiffy a
- 3 c. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1 6 oz. can tuna
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 c. bread crumbs or crushed potato chips
- salt and pepper
20 easy meals under 300 calories
Easy meal ideas that are low in calories and high in flavor!
Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
It's quick, it's easy and satisfyingly good
- 8 oz. uncooked macaroni
- 1-5 oz. (or larger if you have it) can undrained tuna in water
- 1-15 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. peas
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- pepper to taste