How to make tuna casserole with chips - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tuna casserole without soup
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Strawberry Braid
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna casserole with chips recipes
We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe!
Tuna casserole is a classic weeknight dinner that's perfect for the whole family! It can be whipped up in a jiffy a
- 3 c. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1 6 oz. can tuna
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 c. bread crumbs or crushed potato chips
- salt and pepper
20 easy meals under 300 calories
Easy meal ideas that are low in calories and high in flavor!
5 251 shares
Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
It's quick, it's easy and satisfyingly good
- 8 oz. uncooked macaroni
- 1-5 oz. (or larger if you have it) can undrained tuna in water
- 1-15 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. peas
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- pepper to taste
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!