The best healthy tuna casserole ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy tuna casserole recipes
Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
It's quick, it's easy and satisfyingly good
- 8 oz. uncooked macaroni
- 1-5 oz. (or larger if you have it) can undrained tuna in water
- 1-15 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. peas
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- pepper to taste
20 practical gift ideas for Christmas dinner
Got out of hosting Christmas dinner this year? You still can't show up empty-handed. Here are 20 original gifts that your host will love!
Peggy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles; drain
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt
- pepper to taste
15 weeknight shortcut dinner recipes
With these shortcuts, you can get your favorites on the table FAST!
PERFECT TUNA CASSEROLE
BAKE at 375 degrees F. about 25 min
- In a 1 qt. casserole
- combine 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- cup milk
- 7 oz (200 grames) can drained
- flaked tuna
- 1 cup drained
- 1 cup crushed potato chips. Garnish with potato chips.
Me & Daddy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles to directions,drain
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 5 0z cans of Tuna fish drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 tbls melted butter
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs