The best healthy tuna casserole ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Healthy tuna casserole recipes
Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
It's quick, it's easy and satisfyingly good
- 8 oz. uncooked macaroni
- 1-5 oz. (or larger if you have it) can undrained tuna in water
- 1-15 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. peas
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- pepper to taste
20 practical gift ideas for Christmas dinner
Got out of hosting Christmas dinner this year? You still can't show up empty-handed. Here are 20 original gifts that your host will love!
Peggy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles; drain
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt, pepper to taste
15 weeknight shortcut dinner recipes
With these shortcuts, you can get your favorites on the table FAST!
PERFECT TUNA CASSEROLE
BAKE at 375 degrees F. about 25 min
- In a 1 qt. casserole, combine 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, 1/2
- cup milk, 7 oz (200 grames) can drained, flaked tuna, 1 cup drained, cooked
- peas, 1 cup crushed potato chips. Garnish with potato chips.
Me & Daddy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles to directions,drain
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 5 0z cans of Tuna fish drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 tbls melted butter
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs