Our best healthy chicken casserole ideas - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy chicken casserole recipes
Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
Cut your chicken into cubes and cook them halfway in a skillet with salt and pepper and set aside
- 8 oz. bog of frozen broccoli
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 cup rice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
The 15 most artistic tarts and pies out there!
Pie dough seems to be the new canvas!
Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole
Cook rice mixture according to package directions
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese
- 2 lbs Broccoli
- 1 pack Wild Rice mixture
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups cooked & cubed Chicken
The 10 most beautiful strawberry tarts
By Pascale Weeks
Pistachio, chocolate and cream are just the beginning!
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1.In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, green onions, salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, and corn; set aside
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 green onions
- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10 ounce can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 6 inches corn tortillas
- each torn into quarters
- 6 - 8 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Bag 16oz Frozen Broccoli Cuts
- 1 Can Cambells Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Cup Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing
- 2 1/2 Cups White Rice
- 5 Slices American Cheese
You won't believe what these mini quiches are made with
By Pascale Weeks
A step-by-step recipe for mini tortilla quiches that your kids will love!
Dannielle's Chicken with Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
My twist on chicken enchiladas
- 4 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts that have been either poached or cooked ahead of time in the crock pot
- 1 -24 count package of CORN tortillas (you need 16 tortillas for this recipe)
- 1 small can of green chili
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 12 oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend OR Mild/Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded