Our favorite enchiladas casserole recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: enchiladas
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Enchiladas casserole recipes
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1.In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, green onions, salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, and corn; set aside
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10 ounce can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 6 inches corn tortillas, each torn into quarters
- 6 - 8 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
10 secrets to the perfect holiday cheese plate
Want to up your cheese platter game for holidays or casual get-togethers? Here are 10 serving, eating and storage rules to live by.
Dannielle's Chicken with Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
My twist on chicken enchiladas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that have been either poached or cooked ahead of time in the crock pot
- 1 -24 count package of CORN tortillas (you need 16 tortillas for this recipe)
- 1 small can of green chili
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 12 oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend OR Mild/Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded
20 recipes that prove everything is better with cheese
To enhance a recipe, simply add one thing that's always in the fridge: CHEESE! There are many types, so mix it up according to your tastes!
Preheat oven to 325. Brown sausage with onion
- 1 pound mild sausage
- 1 onion
- 1 20 oz can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package tortillas
- 4 pounds Mexican mixture of cheese
Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole
layer into casserole pan and bake at 400 degrees for 25 min
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chili peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups monereyjack cheese
- 1/2 cup shreaded cheddar cheese
- 12 tortilas
Around the world in 80 cheeses
Want to expand your cheesy horizons? Check out these 80 cheeses from around the world, found on Instagram and ready for your cheese board!
Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- garlic salt to taste
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas, torn in half
- 1 (28 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream