Enchilada casserole recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Enchilada casserole recipes
Dannielle's Chicken with Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
My twist on chicken enchiladas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that have been either poached or cooked ahead of time in the crock pot
- 1 -24 count package of CORN tortillas (you need 16 tortillas for this recipe)
- 1 small can of green chili
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 12 oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend OR Mild/Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded
Weeknight Chicken Enchilada Bake
Easy to prepare chicken enchilada bake, chicken and cheese filled tortillas with a cream and melted cheese topping
- 2 pounds cooked chicken meat, shredded (great use for leftover rotisserie chicken)
- One 8-ounce pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce-divided
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely diced (optional-for spicier version)
- Eight 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed or lightly charred over a flame on the stovetop
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Garnishes: salsa, tomato, avocado, guacamole, sour cream
Preheat oven to 325. Brown sausage with onion
- 1 pound mild sausage
- 1 onion
- 1 20 oz can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package tortillas
- 4 pounds Mexican mixture of cheese
Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole
layer into casserole pan and bake at 400 degrees for 25 min
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chili peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups monereyjack cheese
- 1/2 cup shreaded cheddar cheese
- 12 tortilas