- 1 pound mild sausage
- 1 onion
- 1 20 oz can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package tortillas
- 4 pounds Mexican mixture of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325. Brown sausage with onion. Once sausage is brown, add enchilada sauce and soups, and heat.
Layer sausage mixture, tortilla, sausage mixture, cheese, tortilla, sausage mixture, cheese, until you run out of ingredients. Bake until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. serve with shredded lettuce and sour cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Taco Dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Southern Grilled Pork 4/5 (5 Votes)
- broccoli cheddar casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Ground Beef Taco Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amber's Chicken Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hearty Polish Sausage Dinner 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Inside out omelette 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.