Amber's Chicken Casserole
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thin Cut Breast
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Bag Broccoli Florets
- ! Small Tub of Cream Cheese
- 1 Package Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups White Rice (I use instant)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheated oven 350
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken breast into chunks and brown in skillet. While browning chicken cook instant white rice till soft and I heat the broccoli in the microwave.
In a big bowl I mix everything together but the sharp cheddar cheese. After everything is mixed, I pour everything into a large baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
Bake in the oven until cheese starts to brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!