Adam's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Breast
- No Yolk Noodles
- Chicken Stock
- Chicken Bouillon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken stock until boiling and add chopped carrots and chopped chicken breast
Cook until noodles and carrots are tender, and chicken is thoroughly done
You'll also love
- Easy Superbowl Wings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pinto Bean and Ham 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Greek Bean Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Curried Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vietnamise Pho Beef Noodle Soup 2.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- meatball soup 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.