Curried Pumpkin Soup
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- - 2-3 chopped apples
- - 1 small chopped white onion
- - 2 tsp of coconut oil
- - 2 tsp of mild curry powder
- - 1 tsp of ginger
- - 1 L vegetable stock
- - 1 sugar pumpkin or Kabocha Squash
- - 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- - 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- * heat oven to 400 C
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all of them!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.