Stuffed Zucchini Boats
wonderful main dish meal
- 1 egg
- 1/2c parmesan
- 1/2 c bread crumbs (panko)
- 2 zuchinnis cut in half lengthwise
- 4 slices bacon 1/2 onion
- 4chopped garlic cloves
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
chop bacon andscooped out zuchinni, saute with onions, garlic until browned. in a bowl mix egg, cheese, bread crumbsand chopped zuchinni. Add cooled onions & bacon and stir well.Mound into each boat and bake at 425. remove from oven, pile on shredded Mozzarella (or any kind) and broil for 2 minutes. Top with chopped green onions
You'll also love
- Mac and Cheese 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Adobo Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Egg Casserole 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pan-fried Zucchini Cake 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Vegetables Flavored with Argan Oil 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffed Campari 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!