Lemon Zucchini Jam
By Lia022 sur son blog : Délices & supplices
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini cut into cubes
- 2 2/3 cups of sugar jam
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and peel the zucchini.
- Cut into cubes.
- Layer zucchini cubes in the bottom of a pan.
- Add the jam sugar lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook the jam (about 1:20)
- Put the mixture obtained in a bowl, mix and put in jars
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas