Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 4-5lbs chicken pieces
- 6 lemons
- 6 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Adobo or seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, oregano, and Adobo,
place in large airtight container.
Slice lemons and onions, add to chicken, add vinegar.
Smash garlic cloves with back of a spoon to break open, and add to chicken.
Drizzle olive oil over chicken.
Close container and shake vigorously. Refrigerate overnight, or for up to 2 days.
Shake container again before grilling to coat chicken evenly with lemon oil.
Place chicken on grill, cover with onions and lemons if desired.
Grill until slightly blackened.
*DO NOT put cooked chicken back in the lemon oil or container.
You'll also love
- Filipino Chicken Adobo 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Chicken Adobo 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Pork Button Ribs 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Weeknight Easy Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.