Easy Italian Grilled Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- Italian dressing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least an hour. Salt and pepper each breast.
Grill on medium high heat for 4 to 6 minutes each side.
You'll also love
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- PotatoCurd Curry 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Cake 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Kebabs 2.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Herb and Wine Salmon 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked stuffed Italian artichokes 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.