Herb and Wine Salmon
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 pieces of salmon ( skin on)
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Parsley (dried)
- Italian seasoning
- dried dill
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine (Merlot)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- Garlic ( crushed)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to taste (or chopper).
Add mixture to a shallow dish and place fish in dish, skin side up.
Let fish sit in mixture for about 20-30 mins.
Make foil packs for each piece of fish and cook them on a cook for 20 mins. ( Opt: add slices of onion and tomato on top of fish).
You'll also love
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Coconut milk soup with shrimp 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Marinated Shrimp Fried with Rice... 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Dill Dip 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- smoked salmon spread 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.6/5 (69 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe