Salmon steaks with cream leeks
By LOMBARD Arlette
- two salmon steaks
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 1 small container cream
- a pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take the salmon steaks and cut into squares about 3 inches. In a skillet, saute parsley, white part of leek and onions in a little butter. Cook until very soft.
Once the mixture is cooked, add in the salmon pieces and cook together. Watch the salmon because it cooks very fast.
Once the cooking is completed, add the cream and a little salt. Sprinkle the dish a few small pieces of raw parsley for decoration.
This recipe is very easy fit for a festive meal as an appetizer or main course. It will impress all your guests, for sure. Try it, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!