Main course recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Main course recipes
Salmon steaks with cream leeks
By LOMBARD Arlette
Take the salmon steaks and cut into squares about 3 inches
- two salmon steaks
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 1 small container cream
- a pinch of salt
30 Recipes For Pumpkin That Aren't Pie
If you're tired of pumpkin pie but still need to get your pumpkin fix this Thanksgiving, look no further than these 30 delicious recipes!
Simple Roasted Squash Soup
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
This soup needs no garnish or side
- 1 large Butternut Squash (halved lengthwise & seeded)
- 1 medium Acorn Squash
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1 leek (1/4 cup chopped)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
15 Quick and Easy Timesaving Breakfasts to Simplify Thanksgiving Morning
Thanksgiving can be a lot of work. Don't sweat the small stuff — here are some simple breakfasts that will see you through until the big meal, without cutting into prep time.
Quick Meal In A Soup
heat oil in saucepan add garlic,beef,salt and pepper and brown the beef till cooked pour off excess fat add sou
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 pound of hamburger
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 28 ounce can of vegetable soup(instead of vegetable soup you could always take the time to cut up fresh vegetables to add and cook in with the hamburger mix with a little water and add a can of tomatoes or seasoning for flavor)
Salmon and Broccoli Quiche
Appetizer or Main course
- I pie crust
- 1/2 med head broccoli – cut in small florets
- 1 1/2 cans salmon
- 1 cup grated 4 year old cheddar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk (include salmon juice)
25 Winter Cocktails That Will Make You Warm And Fuzzy Inside
These delicious cocktails will keep you cozy and comforted when it's cold, dark and stormy outside.
The Best Lemon Chicken
- 2 chickens cut into quarters
- 2 cups lemon juice (preferably fresh squeezed)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp lemon essence
- 2 lemons (sliced paper thin)