Vegetarian main recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian main recipes
slow cooker spicy mac & cheese
cook pasta for 6 min (drain)
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1-2 finely chopped jalapenos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 10 0z can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch Cheyenne
This is a classic favorite in my family
- 1 Large Eggplant
- skinned and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Large eggs (beaten)
- 1c Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cans of Campbell's Tomato soup
- 1 c of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese
Perfect comfort food for a cold day
- 1Q Half and Half
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Vidalia Onion chopped
- 2 Potatoes cubed
- 1 Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Bag Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 Bag Frozen Corn
- 2T Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste