Vegetarian main recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian main recipes
slow cooker spicy mac & cheese
cook pasta for 6 min (drain)
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1-2 finely chopped jalapenos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 10 0z can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch Cheyenne
This is a classic favorite in my family
- 1 Large Eggplant
- skinned and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Large eggs (beaten)
- 1c Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cans of Campbell's Tomato soup
- 1 c of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese
Perfect comfort food for a cold day
- 1Q Half and Half
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Vidalia Onion chopped
- 2 Potatoes cubed
- 1 Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Bag Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 Bag Frozen Corn
- 2T Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste