Our suggestions of Halloween main dishes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Halloween main dishes recipes
Momma's sloppy joes
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
Every Halloween our family has these and spooky carrots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Sprinkle of onion powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Vinegar
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Grandma's Delicious Halloween Chili Con Carne
This chili is a wonderful recipe that is simple yet delicious
- 1-2 bags of red chili beans (or about 4 cups)
- 2-4 onions cut (based on how much you prefer)
- 2-4 lbs. hamburger (2 lbs. for every bag of beans)
- Chili powder to taste (1 whole jar)
- 2-4 cans of whole tomatoes (large cans)
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms
- sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese
- grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies
- drained (2 oz) cans