By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party.
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms, sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper, chopped
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese, grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies, drained (2 oz) cans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Add the onions and cook until soft. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Stir in the sweetcorn.
Make the pizza base as directed on the packet using warm milk instead of water. Roll out the dough on a floured surface into a 28 cm (11 inch) circle. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Spoon the tomato mixture onto dough. Sprinkle with the cheese, arrange the anchovies in a cobweb pattern. Cover with greased polythene and leave to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Bake at 220 °C / 425 °F / Gas 7 for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Roach Warrior Cake Balls 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Grandma's Delicious Halloween... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Jessie's Peanut Butter pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe