The best Halloween food ideas for adults - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: halloween food
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Halloween food ideas for adults recipes
Halloween Cake - Marble cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
It's almost Halloween and here's a Yummy n Super Moist Cake to delight the "BOO" n "SpOOky" in us !!Happy Hallowee
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Large Eggs – Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Oil – (Any flavorless Oil will do)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Toothpicks – For creating design & testing the cake when baked.
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Momma's sloppy joes
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
Every Halloween our family has these and spooky carrots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Sprinkle of onion powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Vinegar
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms
- sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese
- grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies
- drained (2 oz) cans