Our Halloween recipes for kids - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Halloween recipes for kids recipes
Candy Corn Pizza
By Megglesishere, meggles101
Top this sweet pizza any way you like, its Halloween-style
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can)
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
Halloween Cake - Marble cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
It's almost Halloween and here's a Yummy n Super Moist Cake to delight the "BOO" n "SpOOky" in us !!Happy Hallowee
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Large Eggs – Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Oil – (Any flavorless Oil will do)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Toothpicks – For creating design & testing the cake when baked.
Witch Hat Cookies
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
These no-bake Halloween witch hat treats are so easy and fun to make and to eat! Takes only 23 minutes to make
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet morsels
- 24 round
- flat cookies or buttery crackers (I used Ritz crackers)
- 1 and ½ cups Dixie Crystals powdered sugar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons water
- and purple food coloring (or use classic colors and mix to get the desired color)
- 24 chocolate kisses
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms
- sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese
- grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies
- drained (2 oz) cans