Our Halloween recipes for kids - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Halloween recipes for kids recipes
Candy Corn Pizza
By Megglesishere, meggles101
Top this sweet pizza any way you like, its Halloween-style
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can)
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
Halloween Cake - Marble cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
It's almost Halloween and here's a Yummy n Super Moist Cake to delight the "BOO" n "SpOOky" in us !!Happy Hallowee
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Large Eggs – Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Oil – (Any flavorless Oil will do)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Toothpicks – For creating design & testing the cake when baked.
Witch Hat Cookies
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
These no-bake Halloween witch hat treats are so easy and fun to make and to eat! Takes only 23 minutes to make
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet morsels
- 24 round
- flat cookies or buttery crackers (I used Ritz crackers)
- 1 and ½ cups Dixie Crystals powdered sugar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons water
- and purple food coloring (or use classic colors and mix to get the desired color)
- 24 chocolate kisses
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms
- sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese
- grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies
- drained (2 oz) cans