Our Halloween recipes for kids - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Halloween main dishes, Halloween food ideas for adults, halloween dessert recipes, easy Easter recipes, Easter roast, easy christmas
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Halloween recipes for kids recipes
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Candy Corn Pizza
By Megglesishere, meggles101
Top this sweet pizza any way you like, its Halloween-style
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can)
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
Halloween Cake - Marble cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
It's almost Halloween and here's a Yummy n Super Moist Cake to delight the "BOO" n "SpOOky" in us !!Happy Hallowee
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Large Eggs – Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Oil – (Any flavorless Oil will do)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Toothpicks – For creating design & testing the cake when baked.
Witch Hat Cookies
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
These no-bake Halloween witch hat treats are so easy and fun to make and to eat! Takes only 23 minutes to make
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet morsels
- 24 round, flat cookies or buttery crackers (I used Ritz crackers)
- 1 and ½ cups Dixie Crystals powdered sugar, divided
- 1 and ½ tablespoons water, divided
- Orange, green, and purple food coloring (or use classic colors and mix to get the desired color)
- 24 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
By Olga Klesch
This is a fun pizza to serve at a Halloween party
- 15 Gram Butter ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 x 227 Gram Can chopped tomatoes with herbs (8 oz)
- 50 Gram Mushrooms, sliced (2 oz)
- 1/2 Green or orange pepper, chopped
- 50 Gram Sweetcorn (2 oz)
- 1 x 250 Gram Pizza base or bread mix (9 oz) packet
- 200 ml Milk (7 fl oz)
- 75 Gram Cheddar cheese, grated (3 oz)
- 2 x 50 Gram Anchovies, drained (2 oz) cans
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!