Our best Easter roast recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy Easter recipes, Easter for kids, Easter eggs, Easter baking, Halloween main dishes, roast lamb recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Easter roast recipes
Awesome Crock Pot Roast
Its a delicious Roast with no salt added
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast ( It can be any kind you like)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry of course
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry of ccourse
Easter sides: the best things to serve with lamb
By Pascale Weeks
Beautiful sides dishes to serve with Easter lamb
Pot Roast Dinner
Peel potatoes-leave whole
- Beef Roast
30 easy crockpot casseroles for Easter brunch
No-one wants to spend Easter morning slaving away at the stove! These easy all-in-one slow cooker ideas offer tasty, simple meal solutions.
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
I make this roasted chicken a lot
- 1 whole roaster or over stuffer chicken (giblets removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic powder
- 1 small sliced red onion
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes washed and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh trimmed string beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Horseradish-Crusted Roast Beef with Veggies and Gravy
This recipe really has no real originality
- 8 pound beef roast
- 3/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 8 cloves mashed garlic
- 2 tablespoons kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fine chopped dill fronds
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons gin or silver tequila
- 1 pound halved red potatoes
- 1 pound halved carrots
- 2 medium halved red onions
- 2 medium halved yellow onions
- 2 medium halved zucchini squash
- 3 medium halved beets
- 2 cups homemade beef or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Extra gin or water
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!