Awesome Crock Pot Roast
Its a delicious Roast with no salt added. Its very simple and kid friendly.
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast ( It can be any kind you like)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry of course
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry of ccourse
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 128mins
Cost Average budget
This is a picture of someone else's delicious pot roast that looks similar to mine.
-Place beef roast in your crock pot.
-Mix in the dried mix packets together in a bowl and pour over the roast.
-Pour the water around the roast when done.
-Its that simple.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted Leg Of Lamb 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot beef roast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Pot roast 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Horseradish-Crusted Roast Beef... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.