55 Summery Slow Cooker Recipes (That Won't Overheat Your Kitchen)
Temperatures are climbing and the last thing you want is to slave away in a hot kitchen. With these recipes, you can whip up an awesome meal without breaking a sweat. So grab your slow cooker and let's get cooking!
© Carlsbad Cravings
Dying for barbecue ribs, but don't have a grill handy? Don't despair, you can still enjoy your favorite tender barbecue meal with the help of your slow cooker. The huge advantage of cooking ribs in the slow cooker is that all the moisture is sealed in, meaning you never risk drying it out and get incredibly tender meat every single time. Get the full recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!