Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
A slowcooker recipe that tastes like you had time to barbecue!
- 6 frozen skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cesar Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.