- 1 cup old fashioned oats (NOT the quick cooking kind)
- 4 cups water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put ingredients into crockpot and let it cook overnight on low.
For fun, add some chopped apple, raisins and cinnamon.
You'll also love
- Hashbrowns 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Sauce Muffins and ... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Date Squares 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Chicken 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!