- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a pot melt margarine, then add sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Add rest of the ingredients. Drop tbsp of cookies onto wax paper covered tray. Place in fridge until set. Then freeze.
You'll also love
- Passion Fruit and Strawberry Creme... 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fudge 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Choc Chip brownie cups 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Daisy Cake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.