4-Ingredient Crustless PB Cheesecake
I love cheesecake......and peanut butter.......and easy recipes. So how about I share with you my latest recipe that includes all 3 factors?! This will be the easiest cheesecake you'll ever make (and it's only around 750 calories for the entire recipe)!
- 16oz fat free cream cheese
- room temp
- 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda (sweeten according to taste)
- 1/2 cup pb2 (see note)
- mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Just blend or use a food processor to process all ingredients! Bake in a 8x8 pie pan for 25-30 mins. Refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cookie Sheet Cake 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Low-Carb Chocolate Cheesecake"Ice... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!