4-Ingredient Crustless PB Cheesecake
I love cheesecake......and peanut butter.......and easy recipes. So how about I share with you my latest recipe that includes all 3 factors?! This will be the easiest cheesecake you'll ever make (and it's only around 750 calories for the entire recipe)!
- 16oz fat free cream cheese
- room temp
- 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda (sweeten according to taste)
- 1/2 cup pb2 (see note)
- mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Just blend or use a food processor to process all ingredients! Bake in a 8x8 pie pan for 25-30 mins. Refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (405 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!