4-Ingredient Crustless PB Cheesecake
I love cheesecake......and peanut butter.......and easy recipes. So how about I share with you my latest recipe that includes all 3 factors?! This will be the easiest cheesecake you'll ever make (and it's only around 750 calories for the entire recipe)!
- 16oz fat free cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda (sweeten according to taste)
- 1/2 cup pb2 (see note), mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Just blend or use a food processor to process all ingredients! Bake in a 8x8 pie pan for 25-30 mins. Refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Rose petal cookies 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Things 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!