- 1/3c chrushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4c chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 3oz pkg cream cheese with chives
- 2T margarine
- 1/2t lemon pepper
- 1c chicken cooked and cubed
- 2oz can mushrooms drained
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 3T margarine melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375*. Combine croutons and nuts and set aside. Combine cream cheese, margarine, and lemon pepper. Mix well.
Stir in chicken and mushrooms to cream cheese mixture.
Separate crescent rolls and top with 1/4c of chicken mixture. Wrap crescent roll around chicken mixture and seal.
Dip balls in melted butter and roll in crumb nut mixture. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with chicken gravy.
Can be made 2hrs ahead of time but cover and refrigerate and bake 5 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- piquillo peppers toasts 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheese, Spinach and Dried Fruit... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes... 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Breaded Coulemelle mushroom 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.