Chicken fillet in puff pastry
- 0.3 - 0.5 kg of chicken,
- 500g puff
- yeast dough (I was without yeast)
- 100g butter,
- 1 bunch dill,
- 0,5 bunch of parsley,
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste-grow. butter for greasing baking sheet.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Thinly slice the chicken, slightly repel, salt,
Cook stuffing separately.
Softened butter, mix with chopped greens, with juice
lemon, pepper, salt to taste and mix thoroughly.
Wrap the stuffing in the chops
shaping the sausages.
Then rasskatannoe puff pastry mode
into strips about 3-4 cm Wrap rolls in puff spiral (I
zaschipyvat edge), grease with beaten egg and put in the oven to bake for 35-40
minutes at 180 g.
You'll also love
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Winning 3-Alarm Bean Chili 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe