Chicken Salad with celery and relish
- 1 whole chicken - boiled
- 1 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 c. finely chopped celery
- 2 tbsp. diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Shred boiled chicken with fork. Mix all ingredients well. Chill.
If wanting to make Hawaiian chicken, replace sweet relish and add pineapple!
You'll also love
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Mac and Cheese 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.