Chicken Salad with celery and relish
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 whole chicken - boiled
- 1 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 c. finely chopped celery
- 2 tbsp. diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Shred boiled chicken with fork. Mix all ingredients well. Chill.
If wanting to make Hawaiian chicken, replace sweet relish and add pineapple!
You'll also love
- Denny's Fried Cheese Melt 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ subs 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Waterzoï Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Umami salad! 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe