Chicken Salad with celery and relish
- 1 whole chicken - boiled
- 1 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 c. finely chopped celery
- 2 tbsp. diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Shred boiled chicken with fork. Mix all ingredients well. Chill.
If wanting to make Hawaiian chicken, replace sweet relish and add pineapple!
You'll also love
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Pepper Chicken Masala 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Denny's Fried Cheese Melt 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ subs 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Waterzoï Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.