- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- diced ham
- 2 or 3 cup couscous
- salt and pepper
- and other spices for the dressing!
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and gouda, diced ham, grate the carrots.
Add couscous, spices, salt, pepper and a little dressing to taste! Let sit 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
It is ready to eat when it is chilled. Serve with grilled meat!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Frankie - kathi roll 4.7/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham Roulé 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grape, Cashew Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Christmas Couscous 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.