20 throw-together meals for brown bag lunches
No need to slave over your brown bag lunches, in order to eat yummy and healthy food. Here are 20 recipes that come together in no time!
© Damn Delicious
Chicken, apple and pecan salad in a jar
Leftover chicken breast? No problem! Put it to good use in this yummy salad which contains apple, cranberries, and kale, along with crunchy pecan nuts and sweet grapes for the perfect balance of flavors.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.